Usefull information for your stay here at Nomad Divers Bangka:
- We don’t have card facilities here so al extras can only be paid for in cash
- We have free WiFi
- Mornings and evenings mosquitos tend to join the party so make sure to bring mosquito repellent
- We have “one-temperature-water” 😉 Sorry, no hot showers…
- When the tide is out the walk to the boat can be a bit wet so upon check in and check out shorts and sandals are a lot more convenient than long trousers and fancy shoes
- Water temperature is around 28 degrees celsius all year round so a skin suit or a 3mm wetsuit is warm enough
- Our generator that provides the resort with electricity is switched on at 9am and switched off when everyone has gone to bed usually between (10pm and 11pm). There is no electricity at night.
- Our 2 backpacker rooms are located right on the beach! They don’t have ensuite bathrooms but shared bathrooms just behind the rooms.
- We have 4 standard ensuite Minahasa style bungalows, 1 on the beach and 3 in the jungle.
- If you arrive before 2:30 pm we can transfer you to the island on the same day. If you arrive later than 2:30 you can spend 1 night in Manado and we’ll pick you up from your hotel the next morning. Let us know if you need help or advice to find a hotel in Manado for the night.
- To get to Bangka island it takes about a 1 hour drive from the airport to Pantai Surabaya where our boat will pick you up and bring you to the island in about 30 minutes. From Manado city centre it takes around 90 minutes by car to get to Pantai Surabaya.
- Let us know if you are a vegetarian and we’ll make sure we have plenty of tasty options available for you such as tempeh, tofu, eggs,…
Feel free to contact us for any other questions you might have. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
+6281355550210 calls, SMS, whatsapp